Medical Biller Medina, OH (30 miles S of Cleveland)
We are looking for a Medical Biller to join our medical practice full time in Medina, OH. We are looking for a people person who loves helping others and has great communication skills on the phone and in person. We prefer at least 1 year of medical billing experience. The medical biller would ensure general medical billing duties while helping us to deliver a great experience for our patients.
We have a fun, family atmosphere in our office! If you are looking to make a difference, give back while helping others, and to join a wonderful supportive team, then we want to hear from you!
While less than 30 miles South of downtown Cleveland, OH and 20 miles West of Akron, our practice resides in Medina, a rapidly growing community that will make you feel right at home.
We have a large, state of the art practice that has been serving the patients of Medina with high quality chiropractic care for over 15 years. This office specializes in family care, rehabilitation, wellness, and preventative chiropractic care. This clinic has all the latest equipment to provide the community of Medina an opportunity to experience a healthier lifestyle. Our purpose is to help at least 80% of our community through regular chiropractic care because we know chiropractic can not only alleviate pain but can enhance and sustain an individual’s mobility well beyond “normal.” We are a high energy, passionate group. We adhere to our six core values: Leadership, Chiropractic, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, and Wow Service. Our team cares about our patients and about each other. We are a no drama team of individuals committed to changing healthcare, one patient at a time!.
• Review and submit encounters daily to insurance
• Review, correct and process any rejected or denied claims
• File claim reconsiderations or appeals when necessary
• Post and review payments
• Manage accounts receivable and follow up on no response claims in a timely fashion
• Coordinate and send monthly patient statements and follow up as necessary
• Assist in reconciling account receivable and reconciling statements monthly
• Maintain knowledge of insurance plans and billing practices and procedures
• Implement new policies and procedures to streamline billing and collections when necessary
• Assist in preparing financial reports for patients as directed
• Support staff with insurance information collections, and collection of copays/coinsurance/deductible
• Perform credentialing for new staff providers and maintain current credentialing for current staff
• Other Administrative functions as necessary or directed
• Must have min 1-year previous billing experience
• Must have strong understanding of insurance verification and prior authorization processes
• Strong customer service experience
• Full time
• $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Do you enjoy working with a supportive and fun team, working with a positive attitude and dedication to excellent customer service? Have great organizational skills, can multi-task, and have experience working in medical billing? Then we want to speak with you! We need an individual to join our team and help us bring an improved quality of life to others. If this sounds like the job for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com