Chiropractor Indianapolis, IN
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our integrated clinic full-time in Indianapolis, IN.
We are seeking a clinically skilled Chiropractor with a passion for health and wellness, solid communication skills and desire to make a difference in the lives of others to join our fantastic team in Indianapolis. Must have excellent relationship-building skills along with the ability to provide consistent high-quality care. This opportunity allows you work in a state-of-the-art practice and to grow an extensive client base as you provide top level care.
Who we are:
We are the leading chiropractic group in Indianapolis, providing high quality care to the community of Indianapolis for over 10 years. We have a dynamic team of Chiropractors, medical professionals, and support staff that collaborates with each other and the patients, for a comprehensive, individualized approach to each patient and their health and well-being. We provide ART, Graston, SFMA, DNS, Acupuncture, and dry needling. We are passionate in providing an exceptional customer experience so our patients can be pain free and participate in the activities that bring them joy.
We are committed to helping our patients get back to feeling great and doing what they love. Our mission is to find the right solution, whether our patients are suffering from pain, tension, injury, or just looking to achieve optimum health.
• Patient exam/evaluation (physical exam, review pertinent medical history/records/imaging)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education re; findings of exam, treatment options, and lifestyle modifications
• Treatments to include; exercise, various modalities and therapies, Chiropractic Diversified adjustment, ART, Graston, SFMA, DNS, acupuncture, and dry needling
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Collaboration with other the team of medical professionals and staff
• Regular patient follow up/reexams
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Knowledge in rehab and soft tissue treatment a minimum requirement
• Familiarity with Motion Palpation Institute Training a plus
• Certified in both acupuncture and dry needling is a plus, however dry needling is our main priority
• Monday through Friday
• $60k-$200k/ year (incentivized with work performance)
• Bonus Compensation (KPIs with bonus program, additional 10% based on collection goals)
• Healthcare reimbursement
• 401k with matching
• Annual bonuses based on KPI
If you are motivated and passionate about chiropractic care, then we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, generous bonus compensation, great benefits, and the chance to work with a dynamic team of individuals providing top quality care to our community. We have an excellent team, great working environment and the chance to build your patient base while making great money. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com