Chiropractor Pontiac, IL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Pontiac, IL. Our state-of-the-art office is in Pontiac, IL, about halfway between Peoria and Chicago. We are looking for a compassionate Chiropractor to join our dynamic and well-established team.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, a strong adjuster, great communicator, and a team player who is health conscious. Do you love working with a knowledgeable and respected team, leading our patients on their journey to health and wellness? Are you passionate about helping others and educating them on the benefits of chiropractic? Then we need you and your unique skills to join our dedicated team in Pontiac!
We are a health and wellness Chiropractic clinic, that has been providing high quality care to the community for over 21 years. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base continues to expand. We have a wonderful team of Chiropractors and administrative staff, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve! We believe that it is an honor and privilege to serve the residents of our county and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best care to our patients to build a healthier community. We are in downtown Pontiac, with convenient access to all.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, diversified and Thompson drop, evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Assist staff with office duties as needed (answering phones, scheduling, marketing)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• $65k -$75k per year (DOE)
• Bonus compensation based on collections/performance
• Health Insurance stipend
• Paid Malpractice
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable healthcare in a comfortable, caring environment. We use a holistic approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com