Progressive multidisciplinary practice focused on providing the community with specialty chiropractic care. Our practice is a full-service provider of comprehensive bone, joint, and muscle care. Our goal is to continue our mission in providing our patients with the highest level of care and compassion they deserve in a personalized setting.
We are looking for a professional, service-oriented team player to lead our very busy chiropractic practices all along the Louisiana southeast coast. As a full-time Chiropractor, you will be responsible for utilizing techniques to alleviate problems in patients' neuromuscular skeletal systems. Candidates must have strong organization and leadership skills and be able to coordinate and track a variety of details to provide a seamless patient experience.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic, be a quick learner, enjoy multi-tasking and staying organized, be flexible, and understand the importance of a positive, courteous and a professional attitude in the workplace. Great attention to detail and clear communication with patients are essential.
If you possess these qualities, please read on. Below is the job description:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
• Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
• Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment.
• Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
• Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken.
• Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
• Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree and state license required.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement options, PTO