X-ray Technologist Panama City, FL
We are looking for an X-ray Technologist to join our medical practice full time in Panama City, FL.
We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate radiologic technologist to provide quality results, while maintaining a cooperative relationship with the healthcare teams. The X-ray tech will work with the medical doctor, chiropractic physician, advanced practice nurse, and support staff to provide comprehensive care within the clinic.
As the area's premier fully integrative medical clinic, our medical team can treat every member of the family. Our team approach works together in diagnosing and treating chronic pain, joint pain, acute accident pain, headaches, sciatica, neuropathy, and osteoarthritic conditions. We have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of medical doctors, chiropractic physicians, APRN, and support staff. We work hard to help our patients reach their health and wellness goals, giving them our complete focus for effective and efficient medical care.
• Current Florida DPH Radiologic Technologist License- AART
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports staff by promptly following orders, operating equipment to acquire images for diagnosis and treatment of patients
• Recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
• Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods
• Assistance around the office with a variety of tasks as needed
• $25 per hour
• Health Benefits
• Fantastic work environment with supportive staff
The duty of the position includes performing radiographic imaging procedures to assist in the diagnosis of injuries and disease. We offer an excellent work environment, a competitive compensation package, and the ability for you to grow professionally. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org