Chiropractor Summerville, SC (25 miles NW of Charlotte)
We are looking for a self-motivated Chiropractor to join us in Summerville, SC. Our ideal candidate must be a reliable, honest, dedicated, and positive DC. This position requires someone who is motivated by bringing compassionate, comprehensive chiropractic care. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a dynamic, reputable team learning the steps behind building and growing your patient base, without having the major expense of administrative and office expenses, such as employees, payroll and office costs.
We are an integrated physical medicine and wellness practice offering comprehensive patient care to individuals in the Summerville community and surrounding areas. Our team of physical medicine specialists include medical doctors, nurse practitioners and chiropractors who dedicate themselves to helping people combat pain, lose weight, and look and feel great. It is our vision to provide our patients with the highest quality of care in a physical medicine and rehabilitation environment. Our providers educate patients about total body awareness so they can take a more active role in their recovery. As a multi-disciplinary practice that was founded on the principles of Chiropractic, we utilize the talents and knowledge of multiple backgrounds to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being. We’ve helped thousands of patients throughout the Lowcountry reach their health and wellness goals for over 15 years!
• Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent reports/imaging)
• Take and review digital X-rays
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- Manual adjustments, Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Gonstead, Active rehab, therapies, and modalities
• Follow up care and progress checks
• Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in SC
• Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
• $75k to start (salary plus bonus)
• Approx. 30-35 hours a week
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance (a portion covered by the company)
• 401K Retirement plan with a 3% office match
• Continuing education allowance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Paid time off
We have well established processes and systems which allows our doctors to focus primarily on treating patients. Our team is a growing team of professionals and well-trained staff members, which allows for great team support and efficiency in care. We have been in practice for 15 years and have a great community reputation for patient centered treatment. It is our mission to help people achieve their optimal health! If this is part of your mission too, then we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary plus generous bonus structure, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of an amazing multidisciplinary team, changing the lives of countless of individuals!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com