Chiropractor York, PA
$75k-$100k per year plus bonuses
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our award-winning practice full time in York, PA. We are a state-of-the-art wellness practice, awarded the #1 Chiropractic office in York- having treated over 10,000 satisfied, local patients.
We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about providing high-quality patient care. Our ideal candidate enjoys promoting a healthy lifestyle, is passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care, has at least 1-2 years of experience as a chiropractor, and is fitness based. If this sounds like you, then we want you to join our knowledgeable and experienced team!
We are a wellness practice that has been providing quality chiropractic care to patients for over 20 years. We are dedicated to managing our patient’s health, wellness and pain concerns. Our Associates always use the most advanced chiropractic technology and solutions that are available today. We provide individualized treatment plans for each patient, and pride ourselves for providing safe and gentle care. We start each visit with a consultation to be sure that we are listening to our patients, addressing their needs and concerns, and that we are making progress on their health and wellness goals. We provide a non-surgical and non- invasive treatment for pain management along with non-surgical spinal decompression. We’ve have served over 10,000 happy patients!
• Patient exam/evaluation and consultation (medical history, present illness, review pertinent records/reports, and physical exam)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, treatment options, home exercise programs, therapy modalities, and benefits of staying on care plans and continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Care to include therapies and modalities, exercise programs, on-site rehab, manual therapy, and chiropractic adjustments
• Regular Progress checks
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Collaboration with the other Chiropractors and office staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in PA
• 1-2 years of experience as a Chiropractor preferred
• Fitness based
• $75k-$100k per year plus bonuses
• Monthly bonus
• Paid Malpractice Insurance
• PTO, sick, holiday and vacation pay
• Paid CE courses
We have a dynamic and friendly team of Chiropractors and support staff, and we are looking for a likeminded chiropractor to join us. Our team has decades of experience, utilizing the most advanced techniques, providing safe and effective care for our patients. Due to our excellent reputation, we continue to grow and need another compassionate provider to help our patients reach and achieve their health and wellness goals. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org