We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Palm City, FL. We are located just outside of Port St. Lucie on the beautiful Treasure Coast of FL. We are seeking a Chiropractor who has strong adjusting skills and is interested in being the go-to person for advice on health in our community. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys Hands on Chiropractic! We are looking for a team player, an individual who can also be a leader within our integrated office. The Chiropractor is behind the wheel, not secondary to the medical providers, and is responsible for crafting the care plans, patient education and high-quality chiropractic care.
We are a premier, fully integrated medical clinic and our providers and staff have been proudly serving the community for over 25 years. Our providers and staff deliver personalized, patient-centered care in a warm and friendly environment. We have a reputable team of Chiropractic physician, Neurologists, Pain Management physicians, primary care and Holistic GP’s, radiologic techs, physical therapists, Midlevel providers, and support staff. We offer a wide variety of patient care services to include chiropractic care, health and wellness services, functional medicine, physical therapy, full service primary care and urgent care available. We are near the Palm Beach International Airport and only 90 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. This is a great place to live and become the go-to health expert to the community. Our team strives to deliver integrative, comprehensive, and life-changing healthcare.
• Patient exam/evaluation and functional exams (medical history, present illness, review pertinent records/reports, and physical exam)
• Order/take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays (when RT’s are not available)
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, treatment options, home exercise programs, therapy modalities, and benefits of staying on care plans and continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Care to include therapies and modalities, exercise programs, on-site rehab, manual therapy, and chiropractic adjustments (Diversified, Gonstead, SOT, Activator)
• Oversight of the Therapy floor- Assist patients with exercise, treatments, and modalities
• Regular Progress checks
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Make appropriate in office specialist referrals based on the patient's condition
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
• Occasional community and Chamber of commerce events (no spinal screenings)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• Willingness to work with a multispecialty team
• $75k-$80k to start plus bonus compensation
• Bonus compensation ranges from $40k-$60k and up per year
• Expect to make $125k-$150k annually with Salary and Bonus Compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• PTO (18 days)
• All in office medical services free (full service primary care and urgent care)
• Relocation assistance possible
• In office medication and procedures kits at cost
• Team building events and ongoing training available
• Business Academy training covered by the practice (all expenses regarding travel/course costs)
• Fully staffed multidisciplinary office with dynamic team
• State of the art office, diagnostic and rehab equipment
This position requires a doctor who is efficient, able to multi-task, work in a multispecialty team setting and has great communication skills with the other employees, and especially with the patients. We are seeking a chiropractor that is interested in leading our multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive patient care. NO spinal screenings, NO dealing with money, NO worries about managing staff. Just doing what you love doing, changing LIVES with high quality Chiropractic care!
Come join a team making a difference in the way healthcare is done! We are offering competitive compensation with bonuses, great benefits and perks, a great working environment, and the chance to change lives in our welcoming and supportive office. Join our award-winning team and bring health and healing to countless of individuals in Palm City, FL.
Please contact us if you have any questions and or interested in hearing further about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com