Chiropractor Scottsdale, AZ
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Scottsdale, AZ. Our award winning and rapidly growing practice needs to add another Chiropractor who prides themselves on providing excellent patient care, exceeding patient expectations, and working with the patients to help them achieve their own personal health and wellness goals- leading to optimal health and improved quality of life.
Our ideal candidate works hard to support the entire patient journey from initial consultation, treatment planning, chiropractic care and relationship management. Are you ready to learn, grow, and evolve with a knowledgeable and experienced team? Ready to acquire your own patient base, yet be a part of a family environment with fantastic teamwork culture? Then join us and our rapidly expanding team- providing top quality, compassionate care to Scottsdale for over 20 years!
Our chiropractic practice offers a full range of chiropractic and wellness services that go beyond what many practices offer. We have created a relaxed, state of the art office that is optimal for patient care. We are an award-winning choice for high-quality care for over 20 years! We bring a patient-centered, holistic approach to patients seeking nonsurgical recovery after car accidents, sports-related injuries, job-related stress and beyond. Our welcoming and supportive team includes a chiropractor skilled in physiotherapy, Brimhall wellness, and is a certified corporate wellness coach. We also have chiropractic assistants and supportive office administrative staff that collaborate for comprehensive patient care. Techniques and services offer include Spinal decompression, manual adjustments, laser treatments, physiotherapy, patient exams, x-rays, ICD-10 diagnosis, cupping, percussor work, and K Tape. We are committed to excellence in patient care and have won several awards for our dedication to our patients.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, Gonstead, Diversified, Drop, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, nutrition, supplements, and lifestyle counseling
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Understand all office procedures, systems and reporting
• Build relationships with patients and colleagues
• Showcase improvements around defined KPIs
• Support business growth through new expansion ideas
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree (D.C.) with physiotherapy certification
• AZ state license with good standing with State Board
• 2+ years’ experience in private practice preferred
• Experience with Gonstead Method preferred
• Flexible schedule
• Full-time position
• $35-42 per hour pending experience
• Bonus opportunities!!
• Paid time off
• Employee discounts
• Flexible schedule
• State of the art office with excellent work environment
Are you dedicated to quality patient care? Able to connect with others and have great communication skills? Can you multitask to maximize productivity? If you answered yes, then we want you and your unique skills to join us and our likeminded Chiropractor and team.
We pride ourselves in being a preferred destination for quality chiropractic and wellness services. Our holistic approach helps restore our patients to optimal health with noninvasive modalities. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Chiropractor to join our growing team! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com