Chiropractor Kalamazoo, MI 49009
We are looking for an experienced Chiropractor to join our chiropractic practice in Kalamazoo, MI. Our ideal candidate is a Chiropractor with 1-3 years of adjusting experience, above average adjusting skills, friendly and professional bedside manner, strong ethical standards, high volume adjusting experience, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and is comfortable with adjusting patients without x-rays. We are quickly expanding and are looking to hire both a full time and a part time Associate.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging, utilize palpation, assessing visual ROM, orthopedic and neuro testing
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments and Therapy- performing manual full spine and extremity adjustments, Diversified, Activator and Drop table techniques, prescribing care to patients and recommending maintenance care to patients with a strong emphasis on routine wellness care
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Work within the practices protocols, systems and procedures
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MI
• Familiar with Activator and drop table techniques
• Must be willing to be flexible with availability and open to covering for time-off requests
• Full time vs Part time
• The office is open 6-days per week. Full-time DC’s work 5-days per week, which may include Saturdays
• Full Time $75,000/year plus full benefits and bonus structure
• Part time- $36/hour + fully paid malpractice insurance + variable health stipend depending on days/week worked
• Revenue based Bonus incentive - monthly
• Paid Time off 1 week (Part-time -variable based on days/week worked)
• Company paid Malpractice insurance (for both full time and part time employees)
• Health insurance stipend (100% of premium up to $600/month max)
• Chiropractic license renewal fees paid
• Continuing education reimbursement
• Holiday pay
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We live and work by our core values of integrity, respect, trust, accountability, and excellence. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com